Measures against the spread of Covid-19
In connection with the measures against the spread of Covid-19, we ask all visitors to prepare one of the following before entering the Rudolfinum:
- Confirmation of completed vaccination against Covid-19.
- Negative RT-PCR test not more than 3 days old.
- Negative POC antigen test not more than 24 hours old.
- Execution of laboratory-confirmed covidem-19 disease no longer than 180 days before the day of the event.
- No self-test can be performed on site.
Current measures of the Government of the Czech Republic can be found here.